Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @AudraEqualityMc: Got yelled at by my ballet teacher when I was 9 for having the wrong color tights for the recital. I had on brown tigh… 7 hours ago
- RT @thechynnabee: Birth Control should've been made for men instead of women and I don't think that gets talked about enough. 11 hours ago
- Zero. This sucks, especially as the nice weather leaves us. twitter.com/peapodpritchar… 11 hours ago
- And I was just happy to see my favorite probiotics back in stock today after 7 months. twitter.com/thetakeout/sta… 11 hours ago
- RT @stealthygeek: Thread time. Why, you might ask, is the Trump Campaign (and yes the entire GOP is just the Trump Campaign now) willing to… 13 hours ago