Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- Ok, but hear me out. What if it's true? twitter.com/rokwon/status/… 1 hour ago
- RT @scalzi: If Google can skip it this year so can you. theverge.com/2020/3/27/2119… 1 day ago
- RT @Laurie_Garrett: The trajectory of the U.S. #COVID19 epidemic just couldn't be worse, especially compared to other nations. We've outpac… 1 day ago
- Please read this thread. twitter.com/bugcounter/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @ladrianaherrera: Y’all please stop tagging/hashtagging authors when you don’t like our books, or when our stories go against your belie… 1 day ago