Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- Gasp. How dare they. twitter.com/charlescgirard… 34 minutes ago
- RT @rmmckenny: a play in three acts, but it ends with a murder https://t.co/4wsDknmsq8 37 minutes ago
- RT @tmprowell: CDC reports in largest study to date that 75% of kids w/ #MISC never had symptoms of #COVID19, but 2-5 wks later became sick… 41 minutes ago
- RT @blvck_pearls: Can we all agree that this is the best position for sleeping? https://t.co/D3zf45yeYq 7 hours ago
- This is fantastic. twitter.com/faunary/status… 21 hours ago