Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @molochofficial: this is a good time to ask why the College Board, a private organization answerable only to its own board of trustees (… 5 days ago
- RT @Nelba_MG: May we move on from conversations that place more burden on victims of crime and exploitation and truly examine the heart of… 6 days ago
- RT @BreeNewsome: “How can it be racist if the police are Black?” BECAUSE THE INSTITUTION OF POLICING ITSELF IS RACIST 1 week ago
- RT @Laurie_Garrett: It's a lot more efficient and cost-effective to reduce carbon emissions, versus spending trillions to capture carbon po… 1 week ago
- RT @AlastairMcA30: We’ve all wondered why scientists or MDs “turn”. How respected folk can find themselves deep in the anti-vax community.… 1 week ago
Join 3,068 other subscribers