Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @amaditalks: There are no draconian restrictions in the United States. There are no restrictions in the United States. There are some ma… 13 hours ago
- This whole thread is fascinating. twitter.com/steerewilliams… 17 hours ago
- Thread: twitter.com/fitterhappierA… 21 hours ago
- RT @luckytran: This is inexcusable. From the very start of the pandemic, experts have been warning us about the threat of variants, the lim… 1 day ago
- RT @bandherbooks: A very good video about consent and covid m.tiktok.com/v/705646992388… 1 day ago