Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @HoarseWisperer: Commercials. These are called commercials. twitter.com/verge/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @missmayn: There's been 32 days of peaceful protest outside the White House, but without twitter I wouldn't know they were happening. Th… 1 day ago
- RT @EvieDrae: All righty, #amwriting peeps. In this week's #blog post, I tackle dialogue tags v. action beats. Check it out! 💕 #amblogging… 3 days ago
- RT @xLiserx: Them: How old are you? Me: 33. Them: And you don’t have kids? Wow, time to get on that. Me: I’ve had 7 miscarriages. Them: *L… 6 days ago
- RT @ed_solomon: It saddens me that Michael Avenatti is considering running for President. It underscores something I’ve seen way too much o… 1 week ago