Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @beingcindy: I've been thinking for a while that one of the problems with disability rep in media is that abled people are a) used to tr… 5 hours ago
- Despite the many times I've read the book, the song that goes through my head at this thought is always "Don't Fear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @seananmcguire: There's an ebook promotion running today for EVERY HEART A DOORWAY and DOWN AMONG THE STICKS AND BONES, totally valid an… 4 days ago
- RT @HillaryMonahan: I'm not going to get mad at someone for not knowing gypsy is a slur to many Roma/Sinti people. I am going to get mad i… 4 days ago
- RT @Sorrelish: I am directly subtweeting every smug fucker who is doing ‘period maths’ to prove that there’s no need for free sanitary prod… 5 days ago