Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @TessaDare: It boggles my mind when men say publicly that romance novels are all _implausibly_ good sex. Hope that's not on your Tinder… 8 hours ago
- RT @RVAwonk: #Kaepernick started kneeling in protest during Obama's presidency. This wasn't abt Trump until Trump tried to make it abt Trum… 23 hours ago
- RT @Janice_Hardy: Clarifying Thoughts: Revising Your Outlines to Make the Writing Easier dld.bz/dnDPk 1 day ago
- RT @lenubienne: "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." twitter.com/hyvkwons/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @byproxxy: Kneeling isn’t about “I hate this country.” It’s about “I love this country enough to know it can be and do better.” #TakeThe… 1 day ago