Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- Anyone else get Covid and experience different symptoms every day? 15 hours ago
- RT @sesmith: Just gonna get out ahead of what I will be doing all day: Women are not the only people who have abortions. This is not semant… 1 day ago
- RT @AbortionStories: This is the moment to learn the protocol to self-manage an abortion. It is clear that the Supreme Court has no interes… 1 day ago
- RT @DrArjana: Keep Islam out of your mouth in your comments about today’s news. Sorry, but my religion isn’t the same on this issue as some… 1 day ago
- RT @KarunaRiazi: Kidlit authors, if you cannot say "people with uteruses" on this day of all days? You are showing whose side you are on.… 1 day ago