Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- Great series. twitter.com/sarahmaclean/s… 7 hours ago
- RT @vqnerdballs: every time i hear someone complain that women are "taking over" a genre i think about this Geena Davis quote https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @Karnythia: I can say with some authority a Black kid on the spectrum having that same issue wouldn't get half as much patience nor woul… 1 day ago
- RT @erinscafe: we're in a weird place where American politics are half Veep half Game of Thrones and all I want is to get us to any season… 1 day ago
- RT @danabolger: "Betsy DeVos met with men’s rights groups about campus rape. As a survivor, I’m terrified." vox.com/first-person/2… by @mah… 1 day ago