Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @DocDre: I hate that ‘the kids need to be in school’ doesn’t equate to “we need to upgrade the facility so the staff and teachers will b… 1 day ago
- RT @aidan_smx: America's approach to masks during COVID has been one of the greatest public health failures in human history. It's a fuck… 1 day ago
- RT @VABVOX: Repetitively centering racist points of view that assert America "belongs" to whiteness, is a subliminal message that this POV… 1 day ago
- RT @thehowie: To those worrying about mutations & variants & risk that this will be endless. The virus can not mutate if it is not replic… 1 day ago
- This. twitter.com/DrEricDing/sta… 1 day ago