Today, just a few words, and a picture worth a thousand. I ran. In capris (and black lace hipsters which, while adorable, did not stay put and must never be worn beneath running pants again). Spring is almost here. And while we are still due for more snow, this brief taste is enough to carry me through the weeks that remain.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @ErynnBrook: Hey folks, let’s talk about OCD, and what it’s not. If you’ve ever said “yeah I’m just so OCD”, this one is for you. (It’… 2 days ago
- RT @gilbertlisak: Have you ever wondered what goes on in those school shooter trainings your child’s teacher is required to undergo? …as i… 3 days ago
- This thread. twitter.com/ZREllor/status… 3 days ago
- Ack, these threads. ❤️ twitter.com/ErynnBrook/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @OliviaWrites: In my presentation at NECRWA earlier this year about fat representation, I talked a bit about why bad fat rep is so damag… 5 days ago