I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @PerpetualWinger: My 9 year old has been referred to a cardiologist after experiencing frequent episodes of syncope following COVID. To… 7 hours ago
- We at CNYRW took this workshop last year and it's great! twitter.com/briaquinlan/st… 23 hours ago
- RT @AltGovDoc: COVID Home Tests | USPS You can order another round of free tests now. This time you will receive 8. https://t.co/VTM6L6Bm… 23 hours ago
- RT @ted_ra: This thread is for the white parents, like me. If you have a kid who spends any time online or plays video games, they are bei… 1 day ago
- RT @luckytran: COVID minimizers keep parroting “we have the tools, this isn’t 2020!” But as we go through another big surge, they are rati… 1 day ago