I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @BCross052422: It’s been 4 months. And nothings changed. Nobody is being held accountable. Nothing has been done. Us parents should be a… 1 day ago
- RT @DrMatthewGibson: If folks are wondering- the answer is yes. Yes, it’s going around. Every virus. September is like the Oprah of vi… 1 day ago
- RT @yaneerbaryam: 'I'm Dropping My COVID Hubris,' Vows a Top Immunologist "After the virus harmed Chris Goodnow’s heart, he joined a gro… 2 days ago
- RT @brooklynmarie: The water wars have arrived 3 days ago
- RT @myrabatchelder: Saying we don't need masks to prevent #COVID transmission anymore is like saying we don't need condoms anymore because… 6 days ago
Join 3,068 other followers