I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @UROCKlive1: So Wisconsin just passed a law making it legal to jail journalists who report the results of tests on groundwater. When fa… 1 hour ago
- RT @QueenMab87: You’re literally describing prejudice against women twitter.com/qz/status/1194… 2 hours ago
- RT @samanthapfield: Disabled people: need straws to drink Media/politicians: ban straws! Asthmatics: need inhalers to breathe Media: "inhal… 3 days ago
- RT @NatashaDNP: YAY! Here's the link for anyone who can join us youtube.com/watch?v=t11YkA… twitter.com/kerriecstrong/… 4 days ago
- Hey, #amwriting and #nanowrimo friends, I'm co-hosting a streaming write-in at 1 Eastern today with @NatashaDNP. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago