I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @soniagupta504: A necessary read. twitter.com/kamaubobb/stat… 4 days ago
- This is a fascinating thread! twitter.com/SarahTaber_bww… 4 days ago
- RT @MarinaCpom: The people calling you an inspiration will be the ones irritated the second you talk about disability rights. #ThingsDisabl… 4 days ago
- If I count college as 1, I'm on 13. If I count college as 4, for 4 separate res halls, 16. And I *hate* moving. twitter.com/theromancechic… 4 days ago
- I think I just figured out a better way to finish the basement, @PhoManCho. twitter.com/CheddarGadgets… 4 days ago