I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: watch this and retweet it far and wide https://t.co/cTNLn5s6M3 1 hour ago
- RT @skeletonpup: CDC: you should wear masks everyone: where do we get masks CDC: idk. just need you to wear them 1 hour ago
- RT @adityasood: In which the President of the United States is the villain of any one of a number of Grimms’ Fairy Tales. https://t.co/ymn7… 5 hours ago
- RT @ScottGottliebMD: 1/3 I’m hearing anecdotal reports that certain young, healthy but potentially higher risk patients are getting sick wi… 5 hours ago
- RT @NotifyNYC: If you are an oral surgeon, plastic surgeon, or veterinarian, you can donate ventilators. Visit NYC.gov/helpnow. 5 hours ago