I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- Gasp. How dare they. twitter.com/charlescgirard… 1 hour ago
- RT @rmmckenny: a play in three acts, but it ends with a murder https://t.co/4wsDknmsq8 1 hour ago
- RT @tmprowell: CDC reports in largest study to date that 75% of kids w/ #MISC never had symptoms of #COVID19, but 2-5 wks later became sick… 1 hour ago
- RT @blvck_pearls: Can we all agree that this is the best position for sleeping? https://t.co/D3zf45yeYq 7 hours ago
- This is fantastic. twitter.com/faunary/status… 22 hours ago