I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @addiecdavis: Just reading this question made me cry because I never realized how afraid I was. twitter.com/daniellemuscat… 8 hours ago
- RT @unwrappinromanc: Expected Release Day - September 25th! So excited for you all to read FOR THE SAKE OF HONOR! 💕 https://t.co/qf1UBiCH0B 5 days ago
- RT @SashaDevlin: This Thread Right Here. 1st read every word of it & actually soak it in cuz Mel threw down a master class for free. An… 5 days ago
- RT @elisabethjlane: You guys. I truly believe that Twitter's algorithm is right now traumatizing women. Our feeds are full of sexual assaul… 6 days ago
- RT @tucker_shaw: I overheard a young man on the train on the way home today, talking to another young man. Holding hands. In college, I gue… 6 days ago