I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @KellyJamieson: Reason 1,062 NOT to dismiss #romance: My life is basically shit right now. So I asked myself - if I was writing this sto… 2 days ago
- RT @KeziyahL: While everyone is pretending to care about #BlackWomen for 2.5 seconds, maybe also pretend to care about all the ways we are… 3 days ago
- RT @austinchanning: Thank black women by supporting black women. Pay us. Vote with us. Hire us. Read our writing. Fund our projects and min… 3 days ago
- RT @morninggloria: Looks like Roy Moore has lost this election but is unwilling to concede. How terrible for something to happen to him wit… 4 days ago
- Books=love. twitter.com/randomhouse/st… 4 days ago