I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @tiffanytrent: This has got to be the best humble-brag of all time. twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/st… 19 hours ago
- Last night I had an #anxiety attack about forgetting my Xanax, and that's basically my state of mind right now. 1 day ago
- Mine's pretty simple: Let's Start Over, Again. twitter.com/ReLynnWrites/s… 2 days ago
- RT @BeauWillimon: "Seb Gorka" is now trending nationally. It's working. Let's keep pushing #FireGorka & get that trending too. Great work e… 3 days ago
- RT @quinncy: Let me help: I'm looking for any reason, and I MEAN ANY REASON, to declare martial law. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 3 days ago