I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @aparnapkin: If you are afraid your flirting will cause a woman to call you a rapist, that’s not flirting. And it never was. 2 days ago
- RT @sarahmaclean: Y'all, believe it or not, I try really hard not to be a Cassandra. And even harder not to full-on panic most days. But I… 5 days ago
- RT @LizKrueger: NY is NOT one of these states. Our laws DO NOT align with Roe. This already results in tragic outcomes for NY families, and… 6 days ago
- RT @SuperWendy: All of this. Also, Macmillan/Tor just announced that libraries cannot purchase ebooks via Overdrive (and presumably other… 6 days ago
- RT @iSmashFizzle: This is interesting & worth discussing. I don’t think we know what to do with people who are highly visible without being… 6 days ago