I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @Sorrelish: I am directly subtweeting every smug fucker who is doing ‘period maths’ to prove that there’s no need for free sanitary prod… 6 hours ago
- RT @ChristinaP_J: Uber is killing off accessible transportation options by reducing public transit and traditional taxi revenues at the sam… 1 day ago
- I didn't get a chance to sign, but I support this. twitter.com/ladrianaherrer… 2 days ago
- RT @Authoralexp: RULES to being a writer: 1) Hoard notebooks to write in 2) Do not write in your notebook hoard 3) Buy 183736 books similar… 4 days ago
- This was yesterday, but I'm retweeting Amy's thread about the letter we submitted yesterday. twitter.com/AmyQuinton/sta… 5 days ago