I am a stay-at-home-mom attempting to break into fiction writing. A medical writer in my past life (read: before children), I am finding creative writing to be much more challenging. Therefore, I began this blog as an outlet for my ramblings and daily writing practice. I don’t promise anything deep or philosophical–but you might get lucky.
Kerrie Strong on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Tara on Review: The Bronze Horsem… Kerrie Strong on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Happily Ever After Gwen Stephens on Permission to Suck, Grant…
- RT @SoloChills: How we know it was "for no reason"? 1 day ago
- RT @ArielleDundas: Girls don’t want boys. They want a Muppet Pride and Prejudice. 1 day ago
- RT @Mike_Hixenbaugh: The Gaineses donated to the “anti-CRT” school board campaign of Chip’s sister, and once elected, she voted to adopt a… 4 days ago
- RT @allegrakirkland: Take COVID tests before you go see your families! Just tested positive ~4 hours before I was supposed to leave to se… 1 week ago
- RT @ThatsMyBook: Know a teen who loves fantasy? These three beauties had sequels published this year. With covers and world-building as bea… 1 week ago
Join 3,068 other followers